Guard911® active shooter alert and mobile panic button technology is simple and powerful.
- Approved staff download the Guard911 app to their smartphones.
- In the event of workplace violence, an armed intruder, or active shooter, approved staff members press the panic button on the screen.
- An alert is immediately sent to all Hero911 participating federal, state, and local law enforcement officers, on and off duty, who are in close proximity to the property.
- The app also simultaneously speed dials 911 and connects the staff member to emergency services.
- All other staff on the property with the app are immediately alerted of the emergency, and a map of the location of the initial alert is displayed on their mobile phones. The map provides situational awareness to your staff, which allows them to react accordingly.
Place a panic button in the hands of your staff and empower them to stop workplace violence with Guard911 – When Seconds Save Lives.